The Mini Lattice Shift (Hydrangea)
Does she know she's bridging cultures while looking extra adorable? Teach her that the custom lattice embroidery on this beautiful light blue hydrangea color girls' dress reflects patterns found in designer Natalia's homeland and all over the world.
Our 3-year old model has worn this dress to the playground, school, dinners and even her birthday party complete with chocolate cake, and it's washed clean every time. Pair with a denim jacket and tights when the weather turns cool to squeeze in her Green Carpet Challenge #30wears.
DETAILS & FIT
- From our exclusive collaboration with emerging Pakistani designer, Natalia Naveed
- Blue hydrangea fabric and navy embroidery
- A-line shift dress, zipper in back
- Fit: Our little model is 3 years old and is wearing a size 3
FABRIC & CARE
- Ethically made in Lahore, Pakistan
- Shell: 100% cotton | Origin: Pakistan
- Lining: 100% cotton | Origin: Pakistan
- Trim: 100% Viscose thread for embroidery | Origin: Pakistan
- Hand wash cold/line dry or dry clean (may also be washed delicate cycle)