The Linden Dress
The 100% cotton custom jacquard fabric of this long summer dress was was designed by Natalia Naveed and handwoven at the woman-owned Ghazala Mill in Karachi, Pakistan. It has been an amazing experience to work alongside our designer and the talented craftsmen of Ghazala to create this one-of-a-kind fabric! The dress is finished with a wide band of custom embroidery at the V-neckline and 2 fun tassels coming from the shoulder seams, which can be worn to the front or the back.
DETAILS & FIT
- From our exclusive collaboration with emerging Pakistani designer, Natalia Naveed.
- Off-white 100% handwoven cotton jacquard fabric.
- Long V-neck sleeveless dress with high side slits and custom embroidery at neckline; tassels from shoulder seam can be worn in front or back.
- Fit: Marina is 5'10" and is wearing a size Small.
- View size chart here.
FABRIC & CARE
- Ethically made in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Shell: 100% handwoven cotton | Origin: Pakistan.
- Lining: 100% cotton | Origin: Pakistan.
- Trim: 100% Viscose thread for embroidery | Origin: Pakistan.
- Hand wash cold/line dry or dry clean.